Although marriage with the Goddess is not new when it comes to this series, it has always been one of the hardest to achieve. So what is the requirement this time? Do you think you have what it takes to bring our lovely Goddess home once and for all? Let’s check it out.
First and foremost, players would want to be extremely careful when answering the Goddess question on the 20th gift reward. You must select “Goddess” as your answer or you will lost the chance of marrying her forever. Once you are clear on this, you are set to move on to the remaining requirements:
- Explicitly mention “Want to marry Goddess” during church confession, and receive “God has forgiven you”. It is almost necessary to utilize Save & Load trick for this, because the condition wouldn’t unlock otherwise.
- Ship every items available in game. You can refer the list through the bookcase in your house. Once you finished shipping them all, the Goddess will appear to confirm it.
- Fish every fish species in game.
- Collect all the items in both Spring Mine and Lake Mine, and that includes all ores, cursed tools and more. Again, the Goddess will inform you if you collected them all.
- In possession of Goddess Gem. In another words, you need to first find 9 Goddess Jewel in Spring Mine (Refer here for more information).
- Have game progressed more than 5 game years.
- Have the Goddess’s affection point more than 60,000. A good indication is when the Supermarket starts selling Blue Feather when her affection point is 50,000.
- In possession of Large Bed, which means your house has renovated twice.
Once you fulfilled all nine requirements above, use Blue Feather in front of the river to propose to the Goddess.