Operator Analysis: Vigna

619
Arknights Vigna Operator Guide Tutorial Analysis, Operator Analysis: Vigna

General Information

★★★★
Name: Vigna
Class: Vanguard
Block: 1
Attack Interval: 1 Sec
Redeploy Time: 70 Sec


Max Trust: ATK +60
DP Cost: 9 (Initial) → 11 (E1) → 9 (E1 Potential 5)
Trait: Obtain 1 DP after this unit defeats an enemy; Refunds the original DP Cost when retreated

Stat Comparison

Show/Hide

E0 Max Level

NameHPATKDEFRES
Vigna10063352180
Grani12193472310
Reed12093542290

E1 Max Level

NameHPATKDEFRES
Vigna12914682870
Grani15644633000
Reed15504722980

E2 Max Level

NameHPATKDEFRES
Vigna18455583510
Grani22355523670
Reed22155623640

Comment: Vigna’s ATK is exceptionally high for her rarity, even closely reaching a 5★ within her archetype. She was balanced up by her lower HP and DEF.

Talent

Show/Hide

Fierce Stabbing

Without Potential
(E1) Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 50% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill.
(E2) Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 100% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill.

With Potential 5
(E1) Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill.
(E2) Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 110% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill.

Comment: A reasonably good talent when it does triggers. Do note that the talent buff during skill duration only covers Vigna’s base ATK. So the correct formula is: Base ATK + Skill Multiply + Talent Multiply = Total Output. For example using a E2 Max P5 Vigna with M3 S2, the total output will be 558 + (558 * 2) + (558 * 1.1) = 2287.8.

Potential

Show/Hide
PotentialAccumulated Effect
2DP Cost -1
3Redeployment Time -4 sec
4ATK +24
5Talent Effect Up (+10%)
6DP Cost -1

Comment: Vigna benefits well from her potentials, especially at Potential 4 which further boost her ATK. Maxing her potential in due time is a given with her rarity, so don’t worry.

RIIC Skill

Show/Hide
Skill NameUnlockTypeDescription
Combat Guidance Video InitialFactoryWhen this Operator is assigned to a Factory, Battle Record formula related productivity +30%
Vanguard Expert·β E1Training RoomWhen this Operator is assigned to be the Trainer in the Training Room, Vanguard Operators’ Specialization training speed +50%

Comment: Vigna proves to be a good base operator by starting with high production rate in furniture. When required, she can also be assigned in Training Room.

Skill Analysis

Show/Hide

ATK Up β

Charge per second; Manual trigger

LevelEffectSP Cost / Initial SP / Duration
1ATK +20% 40/20/25
4ATK +35% 37/0/25
7ATK +50% 37/5/25
M3ATK +80% 35/10/30

Significant Changes: Level 4, 7, and M3
Mastery Suggestion: No
Comment: Standard attacking skill for Vanguards of similar rarity. Good for general usage but nothing spectacular.

Mallet Sound

Charge per second; Manual trigger

LevelEffectSP Cost / Initial SP / Skill Duration
1Attack Interval increases a bit (+0.5 Sec); ATK +90%35/0/20
4Attack Interval increases a bit (+0.5 Sec); ATK +120%32/0/22
7Attack Interval increases a bit (+0.5 Sec); ATK +150%28/5/25
M3Attack Interval increases a bit (+0.5 Sec); ATK +200%25/10/30

Significant Changes: Level 4, 7 and M3
Mastery Suggestion: Yes, though not necessary
Comment: Vigna’s signature skill which greatly adds her ATK. The increase of attack interval merely turn her to have a speed of a Guard (Melantha’s archetype).

Usage Guide

Vigna performs well in a supposed role as a single block Vanguard. Player can either use her to guard a route, or pair it with another DP-Regen Vanguard behind to handle enemy rush. Here’s an example of her usage in LS-5:

Other than that, she can also take on a role as a parachute-unit. Since single-block Vanguard recovers all DP Cost during removal, player can certainly use her as a threat shifting dummy or a low-cost assassin.

Do be aware that Vigna generally does not do well against enemy Casters or boss unit, but she certainly had no problem facing grenade launchers (Eg: AP-5) or exploding spiders.

Conclusion

Being one of the gems in 4★, Vigna has good potential in being a part of the team. She is cheap to train and performs well in many tasks assigned to her. She is highly recommended for new players, and will do equally fine in an already-established team.

Here’s some bonus comic from the net:

Arknights Vigna Operator Guide Tutorial Analysis, Operator Analysis: Vigna

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here